About This GameStart your even more exciting career as law enforcer on Europe’s fastest road now with the successor to the popular Autobahn Police Simulator.
For the first time in Autobahn Police Simulator 2 you can use the Character Creator to customize your own in-game character’s head, body and even clothing to your liking.
Your adventure begins right in the police station where colleagues are present, too. Over the course of the game you can further develop the station and gain access to new opportunities and missions this way.
Take on varied, randomly selected missions, e.g. car chases at high speeds, careful escorts or accident securing and traffic checks. By successfully completing these operations you move up in rank.
Besides the free game, Autobahn Police Simulator 2 now also tells an elaborate, spectacular story in 20 missions that are broken up by cut scenes. All missions, either in the free game or in the story, are extensively voiced to convey a realistic and thrilling experience.
To take on all these operations, your fleet consists of a radio patrol car and a civil car as well as, for the first time, a police van. They all feature an LED matrix and realistic siren signals that change based on the type of mission.
Step by step, you can unlock new upgrades for the station, vehicles, equipment, and your skills via the tech tree. As a highlight waiting at the end of the tree there is a police helicopter which from there on supports you during missions (passively) and while chasing offenders.
With its numerous Open World features, Autobahn Police Simulator 2 offers a long-term varied gameplay that goes beyond a mere simulation.
- Living Police Station: Policemen follow their own schedules
- Elaborately told story
- Free Play
- Detailed character creation
- Tech tree with upgrades for the station, vehicles, gear, and player skills
- Intelligent AI
- 3 different vehicles
- Detailed vehicle functions like 3 different siren signals, controllable LED matrix, “blue light”, indicators, and many more
- Extensive traffic checks
- Fast-paced car chases
- Actively influencing the traffic
- Handling accidents
- Vehicle searches
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Quad Core with 3 GHz (64bit)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GPU with 1 GB VRAM, e.g. Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 or similar (Onboard chips are not officially supported)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
This game has way too many bugs to be playable.
– The game wont let me save
– When pulling over people your character moves around the map
– bad optimization (i have an i7 7700K and a gtx 1080 and the game runs 15-40 fps on medium graphics)
– The game bugged my storyline so i cant play/accept missions
– Cars wont pull over and treat you like air
– Sometimes AI cars spawn the wrong way at the motorway, causing huge traffic and lag
I have one good thing about this game. And thats the fact that you are a policeman.
Dont buy this game atm. Wait for the bugs to get fixed and for better optimization. I doubt thats gonna happen but… we’ll see.
Update: Problems havent been fully fixed yet, I advise for you to wait if you havent already bought it
No, don’t purchase it. It may seem awesome, and it will probably be awesome, but not if you can’t play it without lag.
Thanks for reading!
Beside that there are a lot, and I realy mean a lot, of bugs. You cant save the mapping for your steering wheel, and A! wich is just spawned the wrongg way around at the autobahn.
The game is just unplayable for me now, even after about 3 updates. So for now I dont recommend this game, as it is just not finished, nor worth the €24,99 i’ve payed for it.
Too bad, it could’ve been such a good game.