About This ContentSome hateful shard of alien origin has streaked through the night sky, crashing into the old Miller’s farm on the outskirts of the Hamlet! Those unfortunate enough to witness the Comet’s arrival have been blinded by what they can only describe as a shifting, ephemeral hue of damnably abrasive intensity. There has been no word from the farm in a fortnight, save for the unearthly groaning that echoes from the ruin of the mill…
“When men shake hands with time, time crushes them like tumblers; little pieces of glass.”
― Abu al-Ala al-Ma’arri
- New region: The Farmstead!
- Endless Quest: Survive as long as you can while getting lost in time and space, confronted by unending waves of enemies new and old, pushing ever closer to the crash site of the Comet.
- Twisted new trinkets, available for purchase from the Jeweler. Put your gold away—he trades only in Comet Shards!
- All-New Enemy Faction: The Miller and his loyal workmen have become eerie husks of their former selves.
- 3 new bosses – The Miller, The Thing From the Stars, and the Comet itself!
- New Curios help keep your party in fighting shape as you face the endless hordes!
- Expand your Hamlet with 4 new District buildings and reap their benefits.
- New Quirks, with unique and powerful effects!
- Our biggest soundtrack addition yet from Stuart Chatwood
- OS: Windows XP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Open GL 3.2+ Compliant
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1080p, 16:9 recommended
Normal difficulty is too hard for me as in I don’t want to lose anyone on the second or third mission but being ambushed by 4 spiders usually does it for me. Is the radiant difficulty still a challenge or is it casual? I am familiar with RNG based games. …
Sigh. Damn beguiling siren. Murphy’s law seemed pretty♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥off at me. Leper must’ve missed about ten times, and the occultist she took crit healed her for 58 health. Back to the drawing board I guess.
10/10 would get hopeless again
I’m wondering why you’d use these mods as they take alot of the general feel of the game away.Not judging
Day 4: Things are going well so far, apart from the unnerving creatures we’ve witnessed, but we survived to fight another day.
Day 8: Not so fortunate are we this day, our comrade a respected crusader, has gone mad since we lost our priestess, poor girl, ripped to pieces. Fortunately, the town has begun to offer us new services, the crusader seeks refuge in the church, I am in need of some drink myself.
Day 10: We have earned ourselves some new friends, talented people who have heard of this place, and our mission to end the madness of that house. We are quickly clearing the way, once we are at its doors, we will end this nightmare once and for all.
Day 13: It is done, the great house sits invitingly, with blood soaking into the soil, we cannot afford to delay an longer, I can hear the inhabitants or whatever else lurks within, mocking is. Victory will be ours!…
(Here ends the journal, found lying in a ditch in the warrens, a warning scrawled in blood "We were mistaken, We are doomed" The party never returned from their quest into the mansion)
This is what the trinket currently does:https://imgur.com/HRHdfMlor+10% Death Blow Resist+20 DODGE at Death’s Door+20% DMG if Stress above 85I was hoping for someone to mod the collar, so what it does instead, is pretty much the same except for t…
♥♥♥♥ing crusader misses 6 times in a row to 26 dodge are you ♥♥♥♥ing kidding me?! Group wipe because I couldn’t hit 1 ♥♥♥♥ing monster 6 times. Normally I love this game, but today was complete and utter bull♥♥♥♥♥♥ Sometimes the luck factor is WAY to hard …