About This ContentDeep Sky Derelicts: New Prospects, the first expansion to Deep Sky Derelicts, introduces a number of remarkable upgrades and new features, opening up exciting new prospects for the scavengers roaming the DSD world.
Making planetfall, getting lost in blizzards and sandstorms, engaging with scavenger colonies and clearing out monster lairs – not only does the New Prospects expansion give a hefty boost to the variety of scenery and diversity of encounters out there, it also makes exploration even more exciting, tense and suspenseful than ever before. Get ready to have the risk-reward trade-off honed to a knife edge…
To help you cope with all these previously unseen perils, though, we’ve greatly reinforced you with many new and enhanced tools and possibilities, right at your fingertips. These include sneaking, ambushing enemies, remote scanning, en-route medical treatment, environmentally-mediated combat actions, and even an entirely new class – the Miner. Life has never been as difficult or exciting as now!
New exploration mechanics:
- Stealth, Rush and Normal exploration stances now allow you to sneak past enemies or ambush them, or simply conserve energy and proceed as usual.
- Run a Focused Scan to reveal all objects and activity in a remote location.
- Field treatment helps restore wounded squaddies’ health and temporarily boost your card draw when away from home.
A wide range of new environmental conditions:
- Global conditions (derelict-wide): dynamic gravity, plague ship, radiation waves and more.
- New local conditions, including hazardous planetary conditions, such as blizzards and sandstorms.
- Other defining conditions such as Ghost Ship (derelicts full of stealthy, dangerous enemies), and Tourist Trap (more loot, more dead scavengers…).
- Enemy groups respan on derelicts, including previously visited ships.
Wider universe to be discovered:
- New locations to visit apart from the derelicts: ice and desert planets.
- Settlements: confined, guarded areas that belong to various factions, such as scavenger colonies, pirate forts and scourge nests. These can all be interacted with in multiple ways, for example by taking contracts, trading or pillaging.
- New environmental combat actions that can be used in exchange for energy during fights, as an alternative to playing regular cards. Environmental actions can significantly increase your tactical options.
Additional class – the Miner and new enemies:
- 10 new enemies, including deadly new variations on the Cobra and Skink, as well as the brand-new Dreadwurm, Stone Shepherds and Myrmexes.
- New character class – the Miner. Custom look, ability tree and exclusive new heavy ranged weapon, the Blaster, plus extension mods and new cards!
New equipment and missions:
- New equipment offering exciting new options for gearing up your scavengers, such as regenerating shield cores, as well as illustrious new mods to make them fully shine.
- A dozen compelling new missions to accomplish, on planet surfaces and inside derelicts.
Numerous UI updates and improvements:
- Left-side consumables menu on the scanner screen.
- New buttons for Normal and Focused Scans on the scanner screen.
- Stance selector button on the scanner screen.
- Easy-to-spot ship and room condition indicators on the scanner screen;
- Minor and major ship condition info on the star map screen.
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10, 64-bit only
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4400
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
- Additional Notes: Minimum system requirements will allow you to play the game in FullHD / 30 fps
 Deep.Sky.Derelicts.New.Prospects-CODEX.Torrent [1fichier.com]
our brand-new DLC New Prospects is now officially OUT!
Universe of Deep Sky Derelicts gets even wider, more alive, rich and much more dangerous!
and much more…
Do we have to start it as a new game? Or are they missions we can pick up on the current run?Love my party and not looking to have to start over.Thank you.
Deep Sky Derelicts is expanding its horizons with a brand new DLC, New Prospects!
Venture beyond the stars with brand new trailer:
Making planetfalls, getting lost in blizzards and sandstorms, engaging with scavenger colonies and clearing out monster lairs – not only does the New Prospects expansion give a hefty boost to the variety of scenery and diversity of encounters out there, it also makes exploration even more exciting, tense and suspenseful than ever before. Encounter new enemies, embark on new missions, suit up with new equipment, play as brand-new character class – the Miner and much more!
It is coming out tomorrow!
we know that probably everyone here already owns DSD but maybe you know someone who doesn’t and wants to get it! Now is a great chance!
We are doing giveaway on our social media right now so don’t miss out on this chance to win DSD for free!
Head over there and enter the giveaway:
Hello everyone,our brand-new DLC New Prospects is now officially OUT!Universe of Deep Sky Derelicts gets even wider, more alive, rich and much more dangerous! Here is a very brief list of what you can look forward to: New explora…
The new Dlc has come out and i seem to have a one gb update even though i didn’t buy it. I can’t seem to find any patch notes either. Does anyone know what this is?
Here you can share your thoughts, feedback and feelings about the game. Do not hesitate to write here whatever is on your mind game related. Please note that even though we dont answer all of your posts we still read them!You can also contact developers…
Hello 🙂 are there any plans for future DLCs/expansions? If so, would even a vague ETA be given? Thank you.