About This Game
Die Youngis an open world, dynamic action adventure presented in first-person perspective. You awaken, on a picturesque 12 sq km island in the Mediterranean, buried alive and left for dead. Starving and dehydrated, your struggle to stay alive has just begun. Jump, climb, take advantage of your athletic and parkour skills to overcome the dangers and wildness of nature!
- Stay Alive.
This is not a “classic” survival game. If you aim to spend many days and nights looking for resources or build a shelter or a fortress, this will not be possible here. Your main goal is to stay alive. Your only purpose is to escape. As soon as possible. Stay hydrated in the hot Mediterranean summer, looking for a way to leave.
- Equip and Fight.
Stripped of everything of value down to the shoes on your feet, you have to make a run for it. You have no chance of escaping relying on your wits alone. Search for items and combat equipment that can help you survive the nightmare.
Explore the island and find out more about its enigmatic dwellers, ancient ruins, dark mines and caves. Uncover the awful truth behind the quiet, bucolic life of the island.
The astonishing beauty of the natural landscape hides deadly threats and foes. Fighting your way out is hopeless. Run, jump, climb, and leave those who want you dead behind.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64 bit required)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-3470 | AMD FX™-6300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 750 Ti | AMD Radeon™ R7 260X | (2GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® compatible
- Additional Notes: Laptop versions of graphics cards may work but are NOT officially supported.
Size: 6.3 GB