About This Game
Pounce inside of your cozy armored mech and set off on a dangerous trek through an alien underworld full of irritable creatures and treacherous obstacles in a valiant effort to save your stranded captain and his crashed spaceship. Tiptoe outside the friendly confines of your technological marvel and follow your feline instincts through tight tunnels and mysterious waterways to scavenge for new weapons and gear. Adventure awaits the most curious of cats in Gato Roboto!
* Explore the underground labyrinth of a deep space outpost and uncover the dastardly deeds that unfolded before your arrival.
* Blast and dash your way through enemies and obstacles in an agile mech suit to face the guardians stationed precariously throughout the base.
* Cautiously venture outside the mech and risk all nine lives to explore areas inaccessible to your bulky, mechanical armor.
* Discover secrets abound and gather new weapons and items to help open up new areas on your journey through dozens of handcrafted environments.
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 x86/x64
- Processor: Intel Pentium E2180 (2 * 2000) or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 8600 GT (512 MB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Gamepad Recommended
As far as I can tell there’s Z,X,C,arrows,enter, esc.
So far, thirty minutes in, it’s extremely fun and cute. The main character, Kiki, is adorable and an endearing and tough to crack adventurer who delves into an abandoned research planet to save her friend, Gary (I think.)
If you like cats, retro platformers, metroid games, or cheap games, give it a shot. Who knows, you might get swooned. Swooned? Nah, who knows, you might just buy a cat next.
Purrferct blend of metroidvania inspired gameplay, with story and graphical charm to boot. ( I got a cat-sized submarine, and went O W O )
Cute as ever, and the challenge is very decent as well. I found myself dying a bit here and there, and experimenting with the moveset of using the mech, and playing as a cat, too.
The exploration is divided into sections like this, where you use the cat form and the suit in tandem to continue onwards ( and also a submarine O w O )
As always, another one knocked clear outta the park from Devolver Digital.
Can’t recommend it enough.