About This ContentHand of Fate 2: Outlands and Outsiders DLC expands the Game of Life and Death with a brand new campaign challenge and a unique companion character.
Risk the ire of chained gods in the Mapmaker Challenge as you search for a legendary portal that can undo a mistake from your past. Then join Hubie the Orphan, your unpredictable new goblin companion, in his struggle to unravel a world-ending prophecy.
This content requires the base game Hand of Fate 2 in order to play. Mapmaker unlocked after completion of High Priestess Challenge. Hubie unlocked from the Burrow Borrow encounter (awarded on completion of Hierophant Challenge).
This DLC includes:
- NEW Challenge: The Mapmaker – There are places where the boundaries between life and death grow thin. None but the foolish or desperate would approach these gateways, but if you would change what has gone before, you must venture to the lands where even the gods have died – the Mournful Wastes.
- NEW Companion: Hubie the Orphan – this mischievous goblin will vex your foes.
- NEW Companion Quest: Grave prophecy haunts Hubie the Orphan. Can he prevent a terrible calamity and restore his place in goblin society?
- NEW Encounter and Equipment Cards to unlock
- OS: Windows 10/7/8/8.1/Vista (32 or 64 bit)
- Processor: 2.4ghz Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4600, NVIDIA GeForce GT 630, Radeon HD 5670
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
Hello, I saw that there is a collector’s edition for the first Hand of Fate. I would like to know if it possible to buy the Hand of Fate playing card pack individually.Picture for reference https://i.imgur.com/EMljAoT.png
Endless Mode is out now on Steam and we wanna hear your thoughts! Too hard? Too easy? Too many swords swallowed by that lion? Let us know!
I keep seeing cards that reference getting "shards"… I have 0 of 5 apparently, and I have no idea what the game is talking about since I’m new.
While I know that A Cold Hearth DLC is the last announced DLC. Please consider continuning DLC support in 2019. Personally I would love to see something exploring the history of the Ratmen or Lizardmen. Like a companion searching for a lost artifact …
We do our best, but we’re still finding typos in Hand of Fate 1! I’m sure there will be plenty of typos in this game as well. We’ll try to fix them as people find them.Here is all the text to help you track it downhttps://docs.google.com/a/defiantdev….