About This GameHEVN is an open-world adventure game, set on a desolate planetoid a hundred years into the future. Corporate factions are vying for control over our solar system’s resources, while others are violently advocating for humanity to retreat to a less-technological age.
Sebastian Mar sets off on a celestial mining mission, but finds his destination deserted, crumbling, and possibly sabotaged. With the help of his colleague Edna via radio broadcast, Seb must figure out a way to survive – exploring an unfamiliar world, battling its hostile elements, and fending off aggressive local life forms in order to find a way back home.
HEVN fuses exploration, action, and survival mechanics to create an immersive sci-fi sim. Navigate the surface of Naic and investigate the many sectors of the Nomoni Mining Facility. Search for answers while maintaining your physical and mental wellbeing. Traverse a rich and interactive world, as you uncover an increasingly sinister plot and do what you can to make it off this faraway rock alive.
Use the Investigation Screen to explore your surroundings. Sebastian’s intuition will reveal objects of interest in blue to help you find your way.
Fight against critters that fly and earn Resolve to toughen Sebastian for the journey.
Fight against pesky land based critters and much more!
- Navigate and explore the perils on Nomoni’s off-world base on Naic
- Uncover a deep and involved mystery
- Interact with a rich environment, its machinery and systems
- Converse with both humans and droids
- Discover and utilize unique weapons and tools
- Fight off aggressive lifeforms and malicious robots
- Overcome obstacles and puzzles to progress
- Eat, drink, sleep, and take medications to survive
- Non-linear puzzle-solving, with multiple ways to progress
- Support for many languages including French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and more
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, 64-bits
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 450 or higher with 1GB Memory
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
HVEN is fun sci fi game that doesn’t hold you hand and lets you discover things by your self, which is a good thing because it immerses you in that lost in space feeling.
Also worth mentioning is this game is not a system hog meaning you can play this game a potato PC.
Too bad it doesn’t have a VR mode because really this game hase everything for it: low system requirements, slow paced, first person exploration. Hopefully developers will add it in.
I do not play games like this one but this one held me for more than an hour in the first go and if there was a VR version I would be all in!
I made a benchmark video and although my PC specs are waaaay beyond this game needs, still it can be nice introduction without spoiling the game: https://youtu.be/fED758vHrEw
Meh game play.