About This GameMad Restaurant People is a small game about small people demanding much food and many drinks. To satisfy their needs you have to use your keen perception, your ability to decide fast and your short-term memory. Yes! This game is not easy, your customers might get angry and you will loose. But no worries, you can try as often as you need to for completing all the levels!
- many different dishes and drinks to memorize
- each level brings different challenges
- differently themed levels
- unlock hell mode as a game plus mode
- unique background soundtrack for each level
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 3 GHz Dual Core Prozessor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650, AMD Radeon 7850
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound card
Really fun game that I received for reviewing purposes. It’s one of those games that are perfect if you have some minutes of downtime and just want to get a quick game in. The difficulty is okay, but could be too much for casual players. I myself enjoyed the challenge. Only really critic-point I have is the controls that sometimes don’t respond as well as you’d like, but I am sure that there will be a fix for that down the road.
So for two bucks you really can’t go wrong.
This game is fun and challenging at the same time.
The beginning starts "easy" but after the first levels you will see how stressfull the game can get.
Edit: I played through all of the levels, exept for the last two, which are in my opinion too hard to complete them.
I guess the creator of this does not have a keyboard on his computer…