About This ContentAlbatropolis has been freed and Big G and Putzki Jr are running for president! Who will win? Who will cheat? This DLC features new politician costumes; new playable characters; two new PvP Dojo Debate Rooms; and the all new Assimilator Gun for mind controlling your victims during your Rescue Missions! New characters and items are only available in this bundle!
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or newer
- Processor: Dual Core CPU: Intel Core i3 550 @ 3.2 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 5570 or Nvidia GeForce GT 8800
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Supported Controllers: Steam Controller | Microsoft Xbox 360 | Any Direct Input compatible controller
 Rocketbirds.2.Mind.Control-SKIDROW.Torrent [1fichier.com]
Will there be a Linux port like in the first one?
Well i bought the RocketBirds 1 and 2 (with dlcs and soundtrack) and i’m having a problem in this two games, em the 1 i post in the 1 forum, in the 2 i install the game, when i open, BOOM, the game closes in the same second, my friend has a pretty garbage…
So this went from being a Blackthorne meets Abe’s Oddyssee homage to a 2D side scrolling shooter essentially? Because if so, that seems like a bit of a step downward. Just want some confirmation.
It looks like you could play it alone, but I’m not sure. It looks like lots of fun watching these guys play online! https://youtu.be/370NNs3HGpU
So is the co-op in this game an actual co-op campaign or just some co-op gamemodes?