About This ContentMany years have passed since the Solari Concord successfully established a foothold in Gemini – but they haven’t stopped there; a combination of rising military strength and persuasive diplomacy has caused them to become the leading power in Gemini. After such a long period of turmoil, most other factions became exhausted, and were eager to side with anyone strong enough to provide some sort of stability.
The Gemini Protectorate, successor to the legendary Gemini League, is cornered, and controls only a small region of space, and another cut off enclave, when the Concord reaches its borders.
The Protectorate High Command is still not willing to yield, but options are few…what will be the price of survival?
- Experience an all new storyline that follows the unexpected new path of the Gemini Protectorate
- 8 brand new ship designs, covering all ship classes with a noticeable power edge in each of them
- Multiple new and interesting characters entwined within the storyline
- Story branching where you can choose how you wish to approach the challenges in front of you
- Increased replayability as a result of multiple choices when accepting some story missions
- Modified planetary assault where players can now strike decisively at individual planets, and automatically seize the whole enemy territory when the last planet is conquered
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit ONLY)
- Processor: Intel Core 3.0 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 nVidia GeForce GTX 470 / 560, 1280MB or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
hi ive got a very good system more than enough to play this game 3 times over yet in combat i get really bad fps drops randomly i run on a 7700k and a 1080ti extreme edition with 16 gb ddr 4 ram all run anything i throw at em perfectly yet this game stutt…
I was wondering how often this game goes on sale? It looks really fun, but I also don’t want to spend $60 on the bundle
What am I missing? Is there an upgrade that allows you to repair them?I even have one in my own faction space and can’t do anything to it.
I see the option to build foreign ship designs in Concordia, sent captured ships back for research and so on but I was wondering what is the point? I guess they have slightly different costs and command point values but is there any REAL difference?Is t…
i had a moment of clarity, a rare moment of serenity, i reached a conclusion of epic proportions and came here to share. then i forgot, and remmembered my good friend the road runner. and shared his sound. Meep 🙂 (Previous Meep)There was once a thought…
Sometimes had a feeling that i’m playing "freelancer" (game).
one more thing that is missing, when you create ships for the fleet you can’t choose those for yourself. Or put your old ships in your fleet (maybe this is in the game, but haven’t found it yet).
Recommend to those who likes to explore space and enjoy the view. Collect resources, trade, build base and fleet. Fight over territory.
– Several things do do in the game (you can do quests; mine; fight with others; trade; build base; build fleet)
– Great graphics
– Easy to understand
– big variety of ships
– big variety of resources to trade
– Has workshop (but haven’t tried anything from there yet)
– lack of deeper fleet managment
– can’t put your old ships in your fleet and can’t fly the ship that you built for the fleet
– personally i think ship designs are a bit poor, too abstract. But that doesn’t influence the game.