About This GamePreviously purchased your Telltale’s The Walking Dead: The Final Season – Season Pass here? You’ll get automatic access to Episode 4 here on Steam. Episode 4 releases March 26, 2019!
Clementine, now a fierce and capable survivor, has reached the final chapter in her journey. After years on the road facing threats both living and dead, a secluded school might finally be her chance for a home. But protecting it will mean sacrifice. Clem must build a life and become a leader while still watching over AJ, an orphaned boy and the closest thing to family she has left. In this gripping and emotional final season, you will define your relationships, fight the undead, and determine how Clementine’s story ends.
● Emotional, Gut-Wrenching Story – See Clementine’s journey through to the end. As she builds a new life, you will have to grapple with new types of choices and live with the consequences as AJ looks on, learning from your every move.
● More Control, More Tension – A new over-the-shoulder camera system, greater freedom to explore detailed environments, and scenes of unscripted combat capture the fear of living in a world overrun by the undead. All this creates the most engaging The Walking Dead game yet.
● Striking New Visual Style – The all-new Graphic Black art style rips the ink from the pages of the Eisner Award-winning comic book series and brings the world of The Walking Dead to life like never before.
Includes access to all 4 episodes (Episodes 1-4 available now!).
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64Bit Service Pack 1
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTS 450 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 sound device
- Additional Notes: Not supported on Intel integrated graphics
Edit: Now I’ll miss telltale games RIP
Edit 2: What a great game, never had an urge to cry in any other game before 100/10
Too sad you cant buy it on steam anymore
Episode 3- January 15.
Episode 4- March 26.
Also, episode 1 was already better than season 3.
And episode 2 was, surprisingly, even better than the first.
Lots of stuff
Most important thing?
How to say goodbye
Episode 2- September 26.
Episode 3- November 6.
Episode 4- December 18
An amazing season so far what can I say, this episode blew me away. It was everything I was hoping for, and more. I can already tell this season is going to be better than Season 3. With a cast of memorable characters and interesting storylines, this game has the potential to be the best in the series. The episode was long but not once did I feel like it was boring or uninteresting. I just didn’t want it to end! I’m really looking forward for what’s next to come in Clem’s story!