About This GamePrepare yourself for a one-of-its-kind runner game with hidden passages, deathly traps and a dazzling fantasy world. Your task is to outrun a menacing monster you awakened when digging too deep into sacred grounds.
The whole game is hand-drawn on paper! It is a hard challenge to escape from the monster, there are no checkpoints to make life easier.
If you’re looking for a game which tests your skills, provides captivating gameplay, provokes big laughs, and presents you with a distinct audio-visual experience, then Wormster Dash will surely satisfy your gaming desires!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz, AMD FX 8120 @ 3.1 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GT 630 / 650m, AMD Radeon HD6570 or equivalent
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
There was nothing.
The game looks great and is fun in the first half of the map, the rest was pretty mediocre.
You run from a worm, step on a pressure plate which stops the worm, and thats it…
its fun for maybe half an hour.
Dont buy for the gameplay, buy it for the amazing details they put into the map.
Gameplay : Auto run, you jump medium or high and attack, basic running game.
Graphics : Really well made Black and White art style, it’s not everyday you see some good quality like that.
Ost : Good background music and like the devs. recommend use headphones.
Character customization : No but on start you have 4 choices, a boy, a girl, a cat and a dog (or a bear i don’t know).
Ultra wide support : Yes, thank you devs. work great on 2560×1080.
Controls : I use a XBOX controller, you only need 3 buttons.
Recommended price : I paid 1,11€ real price 1,59€, recommended at 2.99€.
Devs. activity : They are present on forum, seem nice.
Nice Runner game with a crazy price, great art style a little to hard for me i would prefer shorter runs.
Wormster Dash is a Black an White Runner Indie that you play as a selected character that must run for your life from a world consuming worm and won’t stop for anything. Your job is to run as fast as you can through every opstical that you can to get the furthest that you can to get away from the worm and you’ll find yourself free.
In the end, Wormster Dash is a great Hand drawn Indie game that gives you the best gameplay anybody could ask for on such a small price tag. Pick up a copy of the game and have funny looking around and admiring the world around you before you’re sucked into a hungry worm.
I don’t like runners. Completely. But this one looks like runners should look.
– wow-style. Handwritten graphics almost every time give that feeling of playing not just a game but art. There’re so many details I want to make screenshots every second and look for them;
– funny sounds, good background music.
– it doesn’t have replayability when you finish it once. Game is tuned for memorization, not for random events. But I’d like to play every time in something new;
– got a couple of bugs during the play, one time game is even fully crashed.
Я не люблю раннеры. Совсем. Но этот выглядит так, как должны выглядить раннеры.
– вау-стиль. Рисованная графикапочти каждый раз дает это чувство, что ты играешь не просто в игру, а в произведение искусства. В ней так много деталей, я бы хотел делать скриншоты каждую секунду и изучать их;
– забавные звуки, хорошая музыка на фоне.
– не имеет реиграбельности после того, как ее однажды завершишь. Игра заточена под запоминание, не на случайные события. Но я бы хотел каждый раз играть во что-то новое;
– во время игры получил пару ошибок, даже однажды игра полностью вылетела.
It was released on 2 October 2018 so I guess they’re working on many things. Expecting more updates and features. Need to add buttons configuration and that’s all it is important for now. =)
Definitly you should try this if you love hard and challenging games.
– Absolutely beautiful visuals and soundtrack that compliments the gameplay.
– Provides a good 1-3 hours of very enjoybale gameplay.
– Amazing price.
– 4 optional charcters ( only visually different).
– Ending that is definitely worth reaching.
– Replayability is low, although the low prize does make up for this.
Good job everyone at Gamelab and I am very ecited to try out your upcoming project: Sir Plump